insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator 2.5.3
***Featured on Apple's "New and Noteworthy","New", in US, UK, Australia and many more stores.***
*** Featured by FWA Mobile "Mobile of the Day" ***
insTuner is a chromatic tuner that helps you tune instruments quickly and accurately. It also features a Tone Generator just like a pitch pipe with four different wave forms.
With advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) algorithm, it is highly accurate (±1/1000 semitone or ±0.1 cent precision). Rather than providing only one mode like other tuners, insTuner supports different tuning modes applicable to different situations, such as Instant Tuning Mode for quick tune and play, Fine and Strobe Modes for accurate tuning, FFT Mode for sound analysis etc. What's more, many advanced features are provided such as Concert A calibration, historical temperaments and transpositions, which make it more powerful than other tuners.
insTuner is well-designed and easy to use. It features a unique "fixed" note wheel, which helps you to find the position of detected pitch easily. You can also use it as an electronic pitch pipe to tune by ear, matching the generated tones.
It is suitable for tuning acoustic or electric guitar and bass, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, bouzouki, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, timpani and more. In fact, almost any instrument that sustains a tone can be tuned using insTuner. It supports Built-in Microphone as well as Line-in and other audio interface such as Apogee One. Clip Microphone is supported too.
=== FEATURES ===
* Universal App, purchase once, available on all of your iOS devices: iPhone/iPhone5/iPod/iPad.
* Supported both Landscape and Portrait mode
* Precise to ±1/1000 semitone (±0.1 cent)
* Tuning Range from C0 to B8, covering the range of almost all of musical instruments
* Instant Tuning Mode
* Strobe Tuning Mode
* Fine Tuning Mode with a highly responsive tuning meter for perfect tuning
* Historical Curve Mode that shows tuning results over time
* FFT Tuning Mode for frequency analysis with Log, Linear or Note Display options
* Real-time Spectrogram Mode with Log, Linear, Note and Median Frequency Display options for real-time audio analysis
* Well-designed "Fixed" note wheel display
* Adjustable A4 (Concert A) calibration in 0.1 Hz increments
* Customizable temperaments
* 12 notations
* Needle damping
* Customizable transposition options for transposing instruments
* Tone generator with four wave forms
* Line-in and Built-in Microphone Modes
* Customizable Input Channels
* Supported Apogee One
* Supported Inter-App Audio
* Supported Audio Bus
* Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
We make the best music Apps for you! With magic technology, EUMLab provides many products to help you create or learn music.
More about us on www.eumlab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook @EUMLab
Questions? Write to us: email@example.com
Watch videos on bit.ly/eumvideo
Our customers said:
"Best tuner I've ever had. I'm a professional clarinetist, and I've told all of my musician friends to use this app."
"I highly recommend this app and who can beat the price. My violin teacher compared it to her personal device. She wants an ipad to get the app for her personal use. "
"I have the iPhone 5 and play tenor sax, I compared this to a 40 dollar tuner and its perfect..."
"As a high school band director, I use this tuner more often than my strobo tuner. Besides the obvious portability, it is actually a bit more sensitive than the multi thousand dollar strobo and I Iove the multitude of options!"
"Absolutely love this app. I use it for my guitar, my son's violin and upright bass. The new features are even more amazing..."
Enjoy insTuner? Try Pro Metronome for FREE! http://bit.ly/prometronome
Jul 7, 2015
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
1. Fixed minor bugs
2. Added integration to other EUMLab's apps
3. Added simplified Chinese support.
About insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator
insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator is a paid app for iOS published in the Audio File Players list of apps, part of Audio & Multimedia.
The company that develops insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator is EUMLab of Xanin Tech. GmbH. The latest version released by its developer is 2.5.3. This app was rated by 54 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.2.
To install insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2015-07-07 and was downloaded 3087 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After insTuner - Chromatic Tuner with Tone Generator is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.